Here are just a few ways your Relationship Manager can assist you with each project:
- Survey Reviews: Send your Relationship Manager your survey initiative for a comprehensive review. Along with evaluating your survey for proper use of question types, formatting and customization, your Relationship Manager will also introduce platform features that you may be underutilizing or that you may have simply overlooked. Every review is tailored to your unique project needs and your organization's goals.
- Strategy Discussions: Do you need to send your survey to prospective participants but don't have everyone's email addresses? Are you unsure how to correctly integrate all your data and generate reports? Is your project so complicated that you're not even sure where to begin?
That's why we're here. Every day, Zarca Relationship Managers partner with clients on just these types of strategy-related matters. Your Relationship Manager will take the time to fully understand your organization's survey goals, offer advice based on proven survey best practices and will then stay by your side to help you apply those practices to your own project.
- Managed Survey Projects: If you'd rather just hand the entire survey process over to your Relationship Manager, then look no further than our Managed Survey Project. Just provide your Relationship Manager with your survey goals, information about your prospective audience and your project timeline. Your Relationship Manager will take it from there — creating, deploying and running reports for your survey. Whatever the scope of your project needs, your Zarca Relationship Manager will assist you accordingly.
- On-Site Training Sessions: Do you feel your team could benefit from more personalized training on our platform? Just let your Relationship Manager know, and a Zarca survey expert will visit you on-site to train your team in-person. Whatever your company's needs, Zarca is committed to meeting them.
- Additional Products & Services: If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with the functionality of the features in your existing account, talk to your Relationship Manager, and you'll receive guidance on additional features you can leverage to better match the Zarca tool to your unique needs.